Although I mentioned in an earlier post that I am not knitting that doesn’t mean there aren’t great gifts out there for a knitter and crafter. Here are a few of my favorites:
- The Field Bag by Fringe Association: I was really on the fence about buying this but it continues to be my go to project bag for a multitude of reasons. The canvas fabric is durable and will let it stand up with out flopping over. The interior pockets let me keep notions organized on the inside of the bag. The drawstring and handle let me easily carry it comfortably.
- Gingher snips: I got these a couple of years ago. What can I say they are oh so portable, so sharp, have a cover that has a place to put it on a string and keep it from poking in the back.
- Acorn stitch marker holder from Amirisu: Okay not only is it cute and adorable but totally functional. They come with removable stitch markers ( I purchase mine through their ETSY shop when they have them in stock)
- Pompoms: Whether they are alpaca, wool, or fur. It is a really nice gift. I recently became aware that not everyone knows how to make them. It is a great stash buster and can give someone a small taste of a yarn they may not have tried in a color way they haven’t see.
- Orla Kiely cosmetic bags from Target: This is probably my go to notions bag It has two zippered sections so you can store different things and a clear pocket so you can easily some of the notions you have stashed away. The adorable prints certainly don’t hurt either. Infuse I like these so much I have a larger one that I use to hold all my signature DPNs.
- Stoppers from Signature Needle Arts: These are great and cheap. you can you them on any brand of circular needles. They are put directly on the cable so you don’t need to even unscrew the needles (Not pictured).
Happy Holiday and Happy Gifting